8:46 AM

and today is also new.

Posted by J Trammell |

yet another start I've never seen before, yesterday revealed itself at the faint sound of beauty and the cold comfortability of a house that has never been mine.

I quickly realize the gravity of the situation when it forces me to the floor. I've often wondered what life would be if we never had to get up at all; if we were able to hide from the dormant world outside the force field of 200 count bedsheets tucked neatly between the mattress and it's spring. and if I was awake, lying face up, alone and useless, I would no doubt regress from utility toward safety, thus toward death. and though we, even now in this reality of business, creep at death with every ounce of life we possess, this lack of purpose would hurl us at the speed of............................................................................................................................................................

1 comments:

Meghan W said...

I love you. Not sure what exactly to comment on this (aside from saying we do 600 thread count sheets), but wanted you to know someone is reading... and I love ya ;)

Subscribe