see, I like to rush things;
the car in front of me, the lady (oh look, here come the feminists to picket my blog..) at the drive thru window, the microwave that holds captive my undercooked tilapia filet, everything.. of course, this does not stop short of the hand of God. I forget sometimes that He holds time in his hands, and I try to contain it's squirmy.. bleh.. in mine. up to this point, God has been merciful and has not allowed me to be crushed by it's mass, but I'm convinced that soon enough, if I don't learn to let time tick to the rhythm of God's heartbeat instead of forcing it to tick to the irregular beat of mine, my world will end with (and at) the speed of time. again, in His mercy, He has given me someone that pulls almost everywhere I push.
He has given us the miracle of balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ah yes - His timing always seeks to develop our character... and character development is not often fun but ALWAYS needful. Grace for the developing God!!!
Post a Comment